Chatham Created Alexandrite, Dinosaur Bone, Gibeon Meteorite 10k White Gold Ring, Dinosaur Bone Sterling Silver Band, Couples Wedding Set
- HAND-CRAFTED Couples Rings: Men’s Comfort-Fit, 8.00 Millimeter, Flat-Profile, Dino-Bone Sterling Silver Wedding Band; Women’s Comfort-Fit, 3.00 Millimeter, Inlaid Dino-Bone and Meteorite, 3 Chatham Created Alexandrites 10k White Gold Engagement Ring
- HAPPILY Handmade in the USA; Ships in Approx. 30 Business Days; NOTES: Please Find HIS Sizes 8 to 9.5 After HIS Size 16 on the Drop Down Size Menu; Couples Rings also Available in Quarter Sizes
- LIFETIME Meteorite Ring Protection: Complimentary Cleaning and Re-Etching of Ring (Normally a $75.00 Purchase);Complimentary Ring Armor Protects Gembone Jewelry and Boosts its Overall Durability for Everyday Use (Normally a $75.00 Purchase)
- RING SIZERS: Rings Cannot be Resized Due to the Exotic Materials; Upon Ordering 2 Plastic Sizer Rings will be Crafted and Shipped to Verify the Size is Purr-Fect, Sizing Ring will Ship in 3 to 10 Business Days
- MEASUREMENTS Left to Right: Women’s: .75 Millimeters 10k White Gold, 1.50 Millimeters Dinosaur Bone, .75 Millimeters 10k White Gold, 2.50 Millimeters Three Chatham Created Alexandrites, .75 Millimeters 10k White Gold, 1.50 Millimeters Meteorite, .75 Millimeters 10k White Gold; Men’s: 1.00 Millimeter Sterling Silver, 6.00 Millimeters Dinosaur Bone, 1.00 Millimeter Sterling Silver
Sold：281 Wished: 78 Followed: 48
Dinosaur Bone Enduring Classic Known as Gembone, it is fossilized bone that contains gem quality minerals. Its unique color variations and patterns are caused by minerals such as chlorite, chromium, iron-oxide and manganese that enter the cells during formation. Gembone specimens are traced back to dinosaurs who roamed the earth around 150 million years ago.
Out of this World Meteorites feature a storied stone, which have travelled billions of years through the cosmos; one is the Gibeon meteorite and its natural Widmanstätten pattern rocks. Gibeon Meteorite fell in prehistoric times; over 4 billion years ago; in Namibia, Africa creating debris field 171 miles long by 62 miles wide.
Carroll Chatham is recognized globally as the leader of created gemstones. Using the same natural elements and even some of the natural gemstones, the proper temp, pressure and chemical properties, then nature takes over a 10 – 14 month growth cycle, empowered him to grow gems possessing the same physical and optical properties of mined gems. His discovery remains a guarded secret. The hypnotic beauty of Chatham Created Alexandrite makes it prized as its mesmerizing color swings from red to green depending on the light source.
Comfort-Fit bands have a rounded interior, allowing them to glide over knuckles easier; they don’t pinch and sit on the finger more comfortably than other rings. It may feel slightly larger as comfort-fit rings are thicker inside-center.
Choosing the right size for your custom ring is as important as the style. Part of the customization process for you is a purr-fect fit. Upon ordering, a sizing ring is crafted in the size and width of the ring ordered. It ships in 3 to 10 business days. Upon size verification the crafting of your ring begins.
FOOTNOTES: Signature Required for Safe Delivery
Hand-Crafted Rings Ship Approx. 30 Days After Size Verification
Thank You for Your Consideration. Nature is Always Fashionable… Never Trendy.
It is much more beautiful than the picture~