skyjewels Black Diamond Faceted Beads Chain Necklace, 5.75 mm, 22 Inches, Rose Gold Finish Great Sparkle
- Species – Carbonado – Earth Mined, Quality – AAA, Finish – White Rhodium is default ( available in Black, Rose and Yellow finish)
- Best Service: If you have any concerns about the item, please contact us, we will reply within 12- 24 hours.
- Specification:- Shape – Round Diamond , Size of Black Beads – 5.75 mm, Metal – 925 Sterling Silver, Length of Necklace – 22 inches.
- Black Diamond Necklace – Ideal Christmas, Valentine, Birthday, Anniversary gift for someone you love. With our packaging Box, you do not need to opt-in for any additional gift packaging. The product comes in a beautiful & elegant Ready-to-Gift Box.
- Origin of Diamonds – Central Africa (conflict free)
Sold：231 Wished: 26 Followed: 30
FAQ of Black Diamond – Black Diamonds are of Carbonado Variety. Carbonado, commonly known as the “black diamond”, is the toughest form of natural diamond. It is found primarily in alluvial deposits in the Central Africa Republic and in Brazil. Its natural color is black or dark gray, and it is more porous than other diamonds. Carbonados have been dated from 2.6 to 3.8 billion years old, which also might explain why they have only been found in Brazil and in the Central African Republic. During that span of the Earth’s history, what is now Brazil may have been joined to the western coast of Africa. (This “supercontinent” pairing actually preceded the better-known Gondwanaland). It is possible that a diamond meteorite struck the Earth at that time, accounting for Carbonado’s current distribution. Incredibly beautiful gemstone black, moreover, very mysterious. As you know, white and colorless diamonds are mined deep underground, while the black diamonds are almost on the ground in the uppermost layers. This design is simple, classic, elegant, fit for any occasion, for daily wearing at home and office. Carefully packed in a beautiful jewelry box. Absolutely a great gift for mother’s day, valentine’s day, wedding, your girlfriend, wife, daughter, family or just a friend, etc. What are Black Diamonds? These are genuine Black Diamonds found naturally in mines mainly from Central Africa. They are more porous than White Diamonds and are found in the upper layers of the ground relative to the White Diamonds that are mined deep. Some scientists are of the opinion that their origin may be a Meteor that impacted earth Billions of years ago. They are of Carbonado variety. They have excellent sparkle and luster and catch the light brilliantly.
by Amazon Customer
Genuine product, good quality, low price, high cost performance, high quality and low price, and good value for money. Friends say it is good after reading it.
by Glen Stabelfeld
Good seller, thank you. My colleagues like it very much. Come again next time!
by Miranda Sandquist
It’s really worth it, everything is fine.
Refuel. Business is booming